The fundamentals of nonprofit fundraising can be broken into five categories: soliciting donations, stewarding donors, acknowledging gifts, analyzing your data, and reporting on activity. On any given day, you are involved in one or more of these jobs. Mastering these essential responsibilities improves donor engagement, deepens relationships, and reveals a treasure trove of stories and testimonials.
In this eGuide you’ll discover how to:
- Solicit Donors with Confidence
- Steward Donors for Better Engagement
- Use Technology to Show Gratitude
- Track Donor Activity with a DMS
- Analyze Campaign Progress