Do any of the following fundraising scenarios sound familiar?
- You're ready to send out your next appeal, but your donor information lives in multiple spreadsheets
- You spend too much time in Excel trying to make sense of who gave, when, and how much - before you can run your mail merge and actually contact your donors
- You're afraid to send email communications for fear of inaccurate data
- You forgot to thank your donors for their gifts because you didn't have an easy process for staying organized
- You've spent way too much time doing frustrating, mundane tasks, instead of actually engaging your donors
- You want to raise more money online, but aren't quite sure how to get started
If any of these scenarios sound like you, or if you're just looking to hear from your nonprofit peers on how they stay on top of fundraising, then this webinar is for you!
Join us as we talk with 3 Network For Good customers on their experience using technology to automate parts of their fundraising operations. You'll learn tips for staying organized, gather information about how our Donor Management System can help you raise more for #GivingTuesday and year-end, and gather inspiration for running more effective campaigns.
Register to save your seat now!