October through December is the biggest time period nonprofits have to maximize fundraising. From #GivingTuesday to holiday campaigns, to thank-a-thons and appeal sprints, nonprofits are juggling several different responsibilities - and it's easy to fall behind.
The right technology plays a major role in keeping nonprofits organized and on top of fundraising activities for year-end. Join this webinar and you'll learn how you can leverage a Donor Management System to accomplish five key tasks that will supercharge your year-end campaign.
Join us, and you'll gain the following:
- How to segment your donor base to personalize messaging
- What an optimal year-end roadmap looks like
- Best practices for thanking your donors
- How to set up a themed donation page for year-end
- How to use a Donor Management System to execute all of your year-end campaign activities in one place
Register to save your seat now!